".

Psychic Explorers Update

Tuesday 4 March 2008

Ouija Board: Update & Conclusion

Since writing about my experience with the Ouija board. I started to get that old familiar curiosity pull, and had to get it back out again. I needed to understand the subconscious element properly.

I felt that the door wasn't closed on that subject properly. The reason that I left it before was because I was in too much conflict with myself, as I was learning to adjust to another perspective and understanding.

Sometimes, when your caught up in the middle of a learning=realization moment everything seems a blur. Until you can look back in hindsight and evaluate everything to get more clarity on your answer.

The whole path is learning and even today new things are being found out about the capabilities of the brain. You are just a host traveling along for the ride, going about
your everyday things. The brain all ready knows everything and lets you know when you are ready to handle the information given to you.

I think once I got to the realization that I was connecting with my deep sub-conscious I had to shift my way of thinking a little. Maybe, it was too easy for me to go on the board and assume it was a spirit that I would be contacting.

So, my conclusion to this exploration is:
That it's a board (obviously), to be used light heartedly for making a rare connection to your deep dark Subconscious mind.

The caution that should come with it is, the mind is a powerful thing. It will, if it wants to, make you do or see anything it wants to.

What other ways can your intuition talk to you if you don't sit taking time out to meditate or if your not sensitive towards vibrations. You need to practice being able to hear, receive correctly and follow the guidance of your inner self. Just because your not interested in things psychic, it doesn't mean your intuition isn't trying to tell you something.

It doesn't matter whether your a sceptic and look at things with a logical explanation and self motivation along, just a road and then that's it. Or whether you acknowledge, at least that there are somethings that can't be passed off with a logical explanation. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not real.

Some people have the strength to motivate themselves. Others draw comfort in a little guidance, to confirm what they are generally already thinking to help gain, a little clarity.

No matter what perspective that we view our journey in life, we are all working towards the same thing. To be true to ourselves and have a healthy, happy and meaningful life.

Remember, how can you truly smile on the outside if your not
'Smiling From Within'.

Beverley x


Add to Technorati Favorites





No comments: