".

Psychic Explorers Update

Wednesday 27 February 2008

The Ouija Board Became Very Addictive

When I finally got my hands on my own , I knew all the stigma that went with them. I didn't care. But, I wasn't expecting for the Ouija board to become very addictive.

There were loads of times me and my friend Marco, a fellow Psychic Explorer, would make homemade Ouija boards. Trying with all our mystical powers that we had to get it to work. But nothing. We were shocked. Of all the people we thought that it should definitely work for us, two true believers. At one point were even scrapping the glass around on the mirror saying,


"Come on then spirits show your selves. If this is annoying you then show us a scary sign to make us stop."


Nothing. Rubbish. We couldn't work out how to make it work. So we spent the rest of the evening reciting stories of people who say it has worked for them and vow never to touch one again.

And as luck would have it (years later) my mum, a psychic clairvoyant, finally decided to hand her board over to me. After me begging and persuading that would I swear to be responsible with it.

Something that I find with my psychic development is that sometimes it feels as if I've not really been doing anything with developing my abilities and then other times I'll start feeling the old curiosity pull again. I'm in one of those times now, I want to try something new. It's like I want to know more about it all and learn what level I can take it to. It's exciting.

So, as you can imagine when I started to feel the pull of the Ouija board I couldn't contain my excitement. I got everything ready (helping me to mentally get in the right frame of mind). Made sure I'd have no interruptions, pen & pad of paper (hopefully they will like to chat, like me!). After I've done the CLOAK OF PROTECTION I would then say a little pray of protection around my room, and my home. Also stating that I will not accept any bad entities or I'll close the link.

Sitting on the floor with my fingers on the planchette. I'll never forget it, my heart was starting to beat faster. I don't mind admitting I was getting scared. Or more to the point my imagination running wild was scaring me.


"Do you know what you're doing and what to do if it all goes wrong?".
"You were warned don't mess with things you don't know."
"You are on your own, what if something bad does happen?".
I thought I could feel the planchette starting to move. My hairs stood up and I had to stop. I obviously wasn't ready.

Not long passed before I was at the board again. Same ritual. I'd had a word with my imagination and answered it's doubts. I'm protected. I have a Door Keeper. Everyone does, right from birth. They are by our sides looking out for us and helping us along our way.

I relaxed and waited. It wasn't long before there was a little movement. My heart fluttered but I was ready this time. As the planchette moved about sometimes it would spell words, other times it would spell words that didn't make sense. It would start a sentance as though you were getting a meaningful message then spell nothing words.

Then it started getting like I was either guessing the next letter or I would know the word but not the sentence. I started thinking, this is too much. It's feels like I'm sat talking to myself, which felt really strange. I really questioned every side of it. I couldn't tell what was me and what might have been a spirit. It really did start to become addictive. It got to the point where I could be sat anywhere with it (t.v on, which I know isn't the right conditions but I can automatically go into the right awareness), I only had to put my hand down and the planchette would start to move. I was stuck though. I needed other people to help me. How could I ask a question and not know the answer, other than asking a random question that I'm not going to find out anyway.

I collected questions from friends. Some of the answers where true and some not. But the mind is an amazing thing. Just because you can't remember what someone has told you it doesn't mean that it hasn't been log in the old database of unregistered info.

I mentioned to a medium one day that I'd been using the Ouija Board. (You feel really naughty telling people. Its like "Oh, what are you doing playing around with that for.") When I said of my dilemma about I just feel like I'm talking and answering myself back and it seems pointless.

Her advise to me was (back to meditation) to learn to block out the everyday things. When you sit down to the board you must know that everything from now on, in this session is not the every day world. Practice meditation and learn to connect properly to your Spirit Guide so then when you start, you automatically have that link.

Since then I haven't really used the board, I couldn't take it seriously. And maybe that's the point, you're not meant to!

Remember when you feel a fluttering in your chest it's your heart 'Smiling From Within'.

Beverley x

(Feel free to add to this in anyway or add an experience of your own.)

Add to Technorati Favorites

















No comments: